- With your help, plans are underway to improve your community’s water and surrounding land.
- Tuthills Creek Watershed Management Plan
- Community Watershed Planning
WHO IS INVOLVED?
- You and other community members.
Please share your voice, local knowledge, understanding, information, and feedback; and in doing so you will play a vital role in improving your community’s natural surroundings. Together we will create a Tuthills Creek Watershed Management Plan.
- The Town of Brookhaven
- Town of Brookhaven, Council District 5
- Town of Islip
- Village of Patchogue
- New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Division of Water
- Suffolk County Department of Economic Development and Planning, Division of Water Quality Improvement
- Suffolk County Soil and Water Conservation District
- Business Improvement District, Village of Patchogue
- Tuthills Creek Alliance
Our partners: Incorporated Village of Patchogue in cooperation with theTown of Islip. Funding provided in part by New York State Department of State Division of Coastal Resources.